A conveyor belt, as we know, is a continuous loop of material that rotates around two or more pulleys. Conveyor belts are used for shifting/transporting material from one end to another. Belts are made from materials like rubber, steel, technical textiles etc.
Back in 1980, Unnati Industries (now known as Urja Products Private Limited) was one of the first companies in India to develop a matrix of two materials – PTFE + Fiberglass. PTFE Coated Glass Cloth is an immaculate matrix of the excellent physical and chemical properties of both the constituents. Controlled manufacturing process and rigid inspection procedures give right quality of material that is capable of resolving a wide range of problems. We, at Urja excel in the line of the manufacturing PTFE Coated Fiber Glass Fabrics that are used to make conveyor belts for high temperature applications.
Urja Belting Technologies is a division of Urja Products Private Limited. Today, we carry 40 years of experience in manufacturing special grades of PTFE Coated Glass Fabrics and a wide variety of intrinsically engineered conveyor belts. Surely there is a belt for your specific and demanding requirement.
PTFE Coated Glass Fabrics used to make Conveyor Belts possess excellent non-stick and high tensile properties. They are non-toxic, non-wettable, and immune to fungus and hence are highly recommended for applications in the food industry. These belts operate in temperatures ranging from -200˚C to +280˚C. Unsurpassed dielectric properties, make our belts the only suitable choice for use in Micro-wave ovens.
- Conveyor belts for baking & food processing
- Microwave cooking
- Confectionery conveying – chocolates, biscuits etc.
- Belts for packaging equipments
- Soap Industry
- Shrink – wrap tunnel belts
- Fuse pressing belts used in apparel production
- Collar-fusing and cuff-fusing
- Infra-red curing of printed materials
- Relaxed dryer
- Compacting machine in knitting
- Rotary printing machine
- Belts to carry through UV Curing ovens
- Continuous casting of polyurethane
- Belts for re-soldering and ink drying on PCB
- Rubber extrusion – Rubber foam processing
- Photo print drying
|UNI 6NP (Cream / Black)||0.15||250||65||65|
|UNI 10NP (Black)||0.25||520||100||90|
|UNI 14NP (Black)||0.35||650||150||110|
|UNI 16NP(Kevlar / Black)||0.40||650||125||220|
|UNI 36 LENO (Black)||0.90||465||100||90|
|UNI 36 LENO (Brown) (Single Weft)||0.90||445||100||90|
|UNI 36 LENO (Brown) (Double Weft)||1.00||550||90||150|
|UNI – 28 NP||0.67||1200||140||130|
|UNI – Style – 474||0.58||600||180||180|
|UNI – 10NP (Brown)||0.25||520||80||70|
|UNI – 14NP (Brown)||0.35||660||125||125|
|UNI – 7255||0.77||425||72||72|
- Standard width up to 1400mm
- UNI 36 LENO up to 3200mm
- Special widths up to 4300mm
- Graphite black for CONDUCTIVE GRADE, where the product / process is prone to develop static charges. These belts are used to decapitate the static charges.